Executive Programme in Risk Management (EPRM)
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
Weekend Classroom programme (to be run out of GRMI campus at Sector 44, Gurgaon). (non-residential). ONLY FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS IN NCR.
6 Months programme with 340 Hours of Classroom time which would be spread over appx 28 weekend (12 hours / weekend)
- Classes would be on both Saturdays and Sundays
- Apart from the classroom hours, individual and group assignments shall be given which the students would need to complete during off-campus hours
Why should students join GRMI’s EPRM programme?
- Opportunity to get trained on content developed by Domain Experts having 100+ years of experience in Risk Management
- The teaching pedagogy gives you an opportunity to interact and learn from CXO’s of Fortune 500 companies and Academicians from leading B Schools
- Corporates are looking for specialized skill sets across industries and job profiles to drive more productivity
- In addition to the heavily regulated industries like Banking and Insurance, other industries like Manufacturing, KPOs, E Commerce, Retail, Hospitality etc. have started investing in building in house Risk Teams
- Existing case studies of Fortune 50 companies – where professional in Risk Management roles, have achieved a much faster career growth as compared to regular functional roles
- Some to many profiles and skill sets will soon become redundant with Artificial Intelligence and Robots expected to take over much of the regular / repetitive work, thus requiring professionals to retool
- Specialization in Risk Management will help the existing working professionals to upscale and give them an opportunity to enhance career growth or explore new career paths in the ever evolving roles that Risk Management offers.
- Courses Name
- Programme Structure
- Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (‘ICFR’ or ‘Sarbanes Oxley’ or Internal Financial Controls)
- Applied Cyber Security
- Total Credit Hours
50% aggregate marks in Graduation from any stream (B.Com/ BBA/ BSc/Eco(H). Students meeting the above criteria are eligible irrespective of their background – Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, Law, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Economics.
- Step 1 – Online Psychometric test
- Step 2 – Personal Interview
Programme caters to working professionals who aspire to hone their skills to better adapt and grow in the dynamic corporate sector. This will enable the professional to grow faster in their organization or explore roles in Risk Management Functions, which can offer them global opportunities.