Post graduate diploma in Risk Management (PGDRM) covers:
- Risk readiness assessment ✅
- Developing risk mitigation plan ✅
- Business impact analysis ✅
- Policy management ✅
- 1 year full time on-campus specialisation course
- 6-8 weeks of internship
- 100% placements guaranteed*
- Certification acknowledged by industry partners like the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA).
FREQUENCY OF CLASS:
Full time-6 days a week
640 Hours of Teaching & Classroom time over 10 months
and 2 months of Live Project
FOCUS OF PROGRAMME:
Understanding different facets of Risk Management
Candidates with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks in graduation with 0-4 years of work experience.
To connect with us, fill up the form.
(Kindly check your mail id for programme details after submitting the form)