As a specialised institute, we recognise the need of multidisciplinary approach in the ever evolving arena of risk management required to work together with other centres of risk expertise around the world.
We have created a curriculum that spans across all aspects of enterprise risk, financial, operational and compliance, and provides nuanced insights across all key industry verticals.
GRMI offers 1 year full time on-campus PGDRM programme-Post graduate diploma in Risk Management.
To become a globally preferred knowledge hub for creating risk intelligent professionals.
To be the world’s premier risk management educational institute, attracting top global talent and impacting the global economy by shaping corporate and public sector leaders of the future.
PGDRM by GRMI covers all aspects of Risk Management.
✅ Strategy Risk
✅ Financial Risk - Credit Risk, Market Risk
✅ Operational Risk
✅ Cyber Security
✅ IT Risk Management
✅ Regulatory Compliance
✅ Third-party Risk Management
✅ ESG - Environmental, Social and Governance
Admissions open-July'22 PGDRM
Frequency of Class
6 days a week
(for 1 year-full time on campus)
(40 Hours / paper)
Focus of Programme
Understanding different facets
of Risk Management
Eligibility for PGDRM
Graduate with min. 50% score and interest in Risk management
PGDRM is endorsed by UK Accreditation body-OTHM, which is accepted Globally.
Certification acknowledged by industry partners like the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA)
Past placement firms: EY, KPMG, Grant Thornton, PwC and more.
6-8 week guaranteed internship.
Learn from business leaders and enjoy 2X Career Growth enhancement.
The curriculum has a strong component of real-life case studies and the course content is tailored to create risk domain experts.
1) Business Value Chain and Operating models
2) Process Mapping, Enhancement and Value Stream Mapping
3) Process Assurance and Operating Efficiency – Part I
4) Process Assurance and Operating Efficiency – Part 2
5) Concepts of Enterprise Risk Management (‘ERM’)
6) Organisational Behavior
7) Strategic Thinking
8) Sectorial View of ERM
1) Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (‘ICFR’ or ‘Sarbanes Oxley’ or Internal Financial Controls)
2) IT General Controls
3) Applied Cyber Security
4) Applied Data Analytics
5) Fundamentals of HRM
6) Market, Credit & Operational Risk
7) Regulatory & Compliance Risks
8) Digitalization – Evolving Risk Management
9) Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)
PGDRM-1 year programme included 6-8 weeks of guaranteed* internship.
• Enquiry: Fill the enquiry form for PGDRM on our website. You will receive an automated email with details of the Programme, Brochure etc. (Note: Incomplete forms will not be considered). Please do check your spam box if the email does not fall in your inbox automatically.
• Receive a call from our admissions Team to answer your queries and guide you through the process.
• Research: Go through the brochure, website and connect with our students/alumni. Linkedin profiles of all our students & alumni are mentioned on our Internships & Placement page.
• Elimination Round: Interview cum counselling round taken by our Programme counsellor (Online over Zoom or Telephone call). Our admissions team will schedule preliminary interview at a mutually convenient time. You will receive the details over an email. Candidates failing to attend will automatically be eliminated from the selection process.
• 1st Round Interview and Counselling Call: Weightage-30%
• Shortlisted candidates need to fill up the Application form within 7 days of discussion. All the applications and the documents required have to be submitted through the online application procedure. Application or documents will not be accepted over emails. The cost of the application fee is Rs. 2,500 including GST (non-refundable), this amount will be adjusted in the programme fees if the candidate is shortlisted and takes up the offer. Application Form: https://grm.institute/admission/
• Application Form: Weightage- 30%
• Personal Interview: Once we receive the application form, an Online Interview will be setup within 7 days of the application.
• Personal Video Interview with one of our Faculty Members / Board of Director / Programme Mentor will be scheduled online over Zoom.
•Results to be announced within 3 days from the interview.
• 2nd Round of Interview: Weightage-40%
(PGDRM YEAR 2020-21: 100% Internship and Placements)
WHAT PGDRM ALUMNI AND STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY?
Its robust curriculum and best-in-class faculty make it stand apart from other professional programs, it is the only institution covering all aspects of risk management in the country and proving to be an incredible investment for 2x career growth for all of its students.
PGDRM July 2021-22
My experience has been very valuable and enriching. At GRMI, one would get a hang of how their work life is going to be, thanks to their extensive classes and training. All our classes/ project works were practical in nature.
Sai Apurupa Kasibhatta
PGDRM Jan 2020-21
I always wanted a platform where i would get the right exposure and i was happy with what GRMI gave its students.Also, other reason for joining GRMI is the faculty and the industry experts it has.
PGDRM July Batch 2020-21
A perfect blend of academia and industry exposure, I find learning at GRMI to be quite practically applicable.
PGDRM July Batch 2019-20
Course curriculum is really up to the mark. Faculty are really good here we get a wonderful opportunity to be taught by CEO's and CFO's of big industries.Teachers and staff here is really cooperative.They are always available for you.
PGDRM July Batch 2018-19
I opted for PGDRM because a career in risk management will expose me to various aspects of a business and various industries. The dynamic character of this field creates opportunities for career advancement. It provides one with an intellectually stimulating environment which fine tunes one's problem solving skills.
PGDRM July Batch 2018-19
I chose PGDRM to get a deep insight into the risk management aspect in the corporate world and GRMI offers that knowledge. the faculty is amazing, as a fresher its a great opportunity to learn from the industry experts and also the alumni sessions help a lot to understand about the program.
PGDRM Jan Batch 2020-21
Any graduate with minimum 50% score in graduation (0-4 years of work experience) and interest in Risk Management can opt for this course.
-PGDRM covers all aspects of Risk Management.
-It is a 1 year full time on-campus course.
-Past placement in companies like PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton and more.
-6-8 weeks of internship guaranteed.
PGDRM at GRMI is endorsed from a UK Accreditation body which is accepted Globally.
OTHM is a UK Awarding Body regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulations) and recognised by Qualifications Wales.